- “Avast belay, yo ho, heave to,
- A-pirating we go
- And if we’re parted by a shot
- We’re sure to meet below!”
- “Yo ho, yo ho, the pirate life,
- The flag o’skull and bones
- A merry hour, a hempen rope
- And ‘hey’ for Davy Jones!”
Peter, Wendy and Captain Hook
Arrr, we couldn’t miss the fun of “National Talk Like a Pirate Day” har at Catty Cruise.
So ye be wantin’ t’ go to sea an’ ye don’t be wantin’ t’ end up in Davy Jones’ Locker. Then ye best be learnin’ t’ be talkin’ like the rest of us buccaneers.
- Here’s a great pirate-speak translator. Just type what you want to say into the box, and it will translate it into pirate speak. You can even translate your website/blog, Here.
- Here’s the “Official Site for Talk Like a Pirate Day.”
- I’d love to drop anchor in your lagoon. Get the kids away from the computer screen before you read the top ten pirate pick up lines (they’re hilarious!).
Aye, mark your calendar fer September 26 when the Catty Cruise weighs anchor again. Or else, ye’ll ne’er get me buried booty!